The Battery Technology Research and Innovation Hub (BatTRI-Hub) is a unique, world-class research and innovation centre focused on advanced battery prototyping and the commercialisation of energy storage technologies.
Based at Deakin University in Melbourne, BatTRI-Hub is playing a vital role in developing Australian advanced battery technology through collaboration with researchers and industry.
The BatTRI-Hub offers
- Battery manufacturing
- Battery testing
- Research projects
The custom-designed facility includes:
- 300m pilot production line to manufacture advanced battery components
- Expanded research line for pouch cell prototyping
- Lab space for state-of-art cell and pack testing
Working with industry, our team of researchers are translating Australian battery technology from proof-of-concept, prototype to production-level energy-storage products.
Our services include:
- advanced battery fabrication
- new battery designs
- battery prototyping
- material and component characterisation
- battery diagnostics and engineering support
- co-innovation and training spaces.